Saturday 9 February 2008

Strawberry Plants

I'm not sure if this is the right time of year but we planted some strawberry runners today. It's quite exciting being a novice gardener I think, blundering along, sometimes with great results and other times no tangiable results as such.


I had some help from one of my little helpers.


The weather has been wonderful for the time of year today and we stayed in the garden till the sun finally disappeared at about 5.30.

There's something so satisfying and warming in watching the sun go down on what has been a lovely day, spent by and large in the open air.

2 comments:

Gill said...

Ooh, that makes me want to plant some too. I keep meaning to, and never have.

Wobblymoo said...

Mine that I put in last year have started to regrow, not sure if they are just confused. Had some potatoes arrive so going to put them in the greenhouse.